Administrative Assistant/Surgery Scheduler – To $53K – Dallas, TX – Job # 2791
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill an Administrative Assistant/Surgery Scheduler role in the Dallas, TX area. The candidate will provide administrative support daily for a physician in a fast-paced environment.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $53K and benefits.
Administrative Assistant/Surgery Scheduler responsibilities include:
- Daily interaction with medical personnel to include physicians, physician assistants, medical assistants, business office, hospital staff patients, attorneys, and business associates.
- Scheduling the various entities that need to be involved for each surgery (including anesthesia, general surgeon, instrumentation reps, etc.).
- Maintaining physician calendars and personal schedules.
- Preparing correspondence for physicians and preparing medical narratives.
- Reviewing clinic schedules.
- Scheduling pre-op visits which include surgery teaching, physical, research, brace, and psychological appointments.
- Ensuring all proper documentation is prepared and ready for surgery.
- Updating surgery packet to send to the hospital.
- Sending reminders to all involved prior to the event.
- Maintaining and updating physician contacts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Two years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in the medical field.
- Typing skill of 65 wpm required with transcription experience preferred
- Ability to interact with physicians, management team, billing office, and patients in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: