Appointment Scheduler/Secretary – Chicago, IL – Job # 2454
Who We Are?
BritePros Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill an Appointment Scheduler role in the greater Chicago, IL market. The candidate will be scheduling patient appointments, coordinating doctor/patient schedules, plus other varied duties.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits.
Appointment Scheduler/Secretary responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and re-scheduling patient appointments.
- Manages patient calls, works as a member of the front office team, and assists in supporting other office personnel.
- Giving instructions (appointment policies and preps) for all procedures scheduled.
- Confirming appointments and giving directions to patients and their families regarding the procedure and sending a confirmation follow-up letter.
- Making any needed or required changes to schedules as needed to accommodate for the day or the physician.
- Obtaining authorizations on all scheduled procedures.
- Other duties assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Must have proficiency in a PM and EMR system.
- Medical background necessary but will train.
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills with doctors, patients, hospital, and all other ancillary personnel required.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: