Assistant Nurse Manager – To $130K – Philadelphia, PA – Job # 2903
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an Assistant Nurse Manager role in the Philadelphia, PA area. The candidate will be responsible for the clinical, administrative, research, and educational aspects of the assignment.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $130K and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Assistant Nurse Manager responsibilities include:
- Administration, management, supervision, and evaluation of both nursing care and nursing personnel on his/her designated unit and as assigned for the Medical Center on the off hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Serving as an assistant with line authority to the unit nurse manager in providing leadership and direction to nursing staff.
- Demonstrating leadership in improving nursing care.
- Demonstrating, promoting, creating, and ensuring a culturally diverse workforce in which the values and needs of all individuals are respected.
- Providing an environment that fosters employees to perform to their full individual potential.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- BSN with approximately 2-3 years of nursing practice/experience; OR ADN or Diploma in Nursing and a bachelor’s degree in a related field and approximately 2-3 years of nursing practice/experience; OR a master’s degree in nursing or related field with a BSN and approximately 1-2 years of nursing practice/experience; OR a Doctoral degree in nursing or meets basic requirements for appointment and has a doctoral degree in a related field with no additional nursing practice/experience required.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted registration.
- U.S. Citizenship: non-citizens may only be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: