Assistant VP of Nursing – To $157K – Boca Raton, FL – Job # 2827
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill an Assistant VP of Nursing role in the Boca Raton, FL area. The candidate will be providing strategic leadership and direction and achieving operational efficiencies.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $157K and benefits.
Assistant VP of Nursing responsibilities include:
- Implementing new clinical product lines and coordinating the functional activities across the continuum of care with the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Defining and articulating the philosophy of care.
- Developing clinical policies and procedures to assure quality services and compliance with State/ Federal regulations and current standards of practice.
- Working collaboratively with the executive team on identifying and implementing standardized clinical models.
- Ensuring that all clinical staff offers the best possible support to the doctors in their respective departments.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in Nursing- MSN.
- Registered Nurse.
- Five or more years in progressive senior nursing leadership required.
- Must obtain Nurse Executive certification within three years.
- ANCC Nurse Executive Board Certified preferred (NEA-BC).
- Knowledgeable of current theoretical approaches of delivery of nursing care and innovative strategies for examining/applying relevant concepts.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: