Associate Finance Analyst – Remote – Job # 2473
Who We Are?
BritePros Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization to run smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a fully Remote Associate Finance Analyst role. The candidate will be performing financial analysis to support managerial decision-making and performance monitoring.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits.
Associate Finance Analyst responsibilities include:
- Performing various analyses in support of business initiatives, economic evaluations, and planning functions.
- Working closely with other Finance and leadership staff.
- Reviewing and preparing the interpretation of financial data, financial projections, and results for purposes of identifying financial performance improvement opportunities
- All other assigned duties.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting is required.
- Two or more years of experience in accounting or finance-related roles preferred.
- One or more years of experience in a health care setting is preferred.
- Certified Mgmt Accountant (CMA) Upon Hire Preferred or Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) Certification (CPA) Preferred.
- Spreadsheet skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to perform and remain organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in an environment with changing priorities.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: