Central Scheduler – To $48K – Decatur, TX – Job # 2792
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Central Scheduler role in the Decatur, TX area. The candidate will provide scheduling, canceling, and confirming appointments for all services.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $48K and benefits.
Central Scheduler responsibilities include:
- Gathering all essential information to facilitate the desired appointment and conveying special instructions to ensure the patient understands the test preparation orders.
- Completing understanding of the admission process and its integration within the Revenue Cycle and other reporting measures throughout the hospital.
- Obtaining correct demographic information and processing an accurate express registration.
- Verifying that the correct patient is being selected and that no other medical record exists.
- Assisting in ensuring that all patient information and documents are secure and confidential in accordance with HIPPA and hospital guidelines.
- Validating that a complete order had been received to include provider signature and diagnosis.
- Communicating test preparation orders.
- Providing overrides to schedule within security limits.
- Providing support to other scheduling clerks.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- High School Graduate preferred.
- One or more years of scheduling experience in a healthcare setting.
- Maintains current knowledge of insurance plans and government programs to ensure compliance with current hospital policies and procedures.
- Understands the importance of accurate information and basic revenue cycle knowledge.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: