Clinical Evidence Director – To $195K – Houston, TX – Job # 2812
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Clinical Evidence Director role in the Houston, TX area. The candidate will represent the Clinical Education Director team with all internal stakeholders, as needed, to align strategic plans across the organization
The position includes a generous salary of up to $195K and benefits.
Clinical Evidence Director responsibilities include:
- Serving as a clinical expert to help educate field teams in coordination with field sales and marketing materials.
- Integrating scientific data into real-life practice to meet physician/patient needs and adapt the interpersonal style.
- Serving as the primary resource to provide support for addressing field clinical questions and /or assist the team in triage to Medical Affairs organization, per policy.
- Identifying the medical information needs and research interests of stakeholders
- Consistently maintain a Territory Strategy Plan in targeted accounts, sharing pre-call plans with leadership.
- Working collaboratively with Institutional Account Directors, Fellows Managers, National Accounts, and Territory Managers to deliver relevant data about Sudden Cardiac Arrest risk and to positively impact patient care and outcomes.
- Building HCP partnerships and conducting an ongoing dialogue with physicians and other stakeholders to understand HCP perspectives including challenges when treating patients with debilitating cardiac conditions that may predispose them to arrhythmic death.
- Maintaining understanding and competence in all areas of Cardiology, electrophysiology, LifeVest Device Operation and indications for use, market dynamics and competitive landscape; regulatory and health care compliance guidelines; corporate policies on appropriate business conduct and ethical behavior.
- Handling other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Doctorate degree including MD, PharmD, Ph.D. Postgraduate experience is preferred with associated clinical experience.
- Five or more years of field-based pharmaceutical/device experience preferred/start-up experience preferred.
- Seven or more years of clinical or related practical experiences.
- Ability to travel 75% (including overnight travel).
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: