Clinical Nurse Director – Philadelphia, PA – Job # 2838
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Clinical Nurse Director role in the Philadelphia, PA area. The candidate will respond quickly and accurately to manage the human and material resources of a nursing department to provide quality patient care and an environment conducive to staff growth and satisfaction.
The position includes a generous salary, a $15K sign-on bonus, and benefits.
Clinical Nurse Director responsibilities include:
- Assuming responsibility on a 24-hour basis for the care delivered by a nursing department.
- Demonstrating competence in the functions and skills of the Staff Nurse in her/his department.
- Maintaining effective communication with all personnel.
- Articulating and supporting the organization and departmental goals and philosophies to all personnel.
- Providing high-quality direct and indirect patient-centered care by coordinating patient care.
- Working collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team, patients and families.
- Cooperating with the medical staff and other departments to effectively solve problems and optimize the delivery of quality care.
- Conducting patient rounds on a regular basis.
- Scheduling personnel to provide coverage for the identified patient care needs.
- identifying learning needs of the staff and developing programs to meet those needs.
- Monitoring staff attendance at educational programs.
- Providing supervisory coverage, as needed, functioning in the role of Nursing Supervisor.
- Cooperating with other department directors to promote optimal utilization of personnel and resources.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Current licensure to practice Professional Nursing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Three or more years of relevant clinical experience.
- Management experience preferred.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: