Controller – Houston, TX – Job # 2689
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Controller role in the Houston, TX area. The candidate will be performing will be defining responsibilities for all areas of accounting for the company.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits.
Controller responsibilities include:
- Managing Accounting and Financial reporting functions for the company.
- Oversees all administrative and technical aspects of Accounting, Revenue Integrity, and Materials Management.
- Producing daily department reports with significant variances reported to CFO.
- Overseeing the preparation of various supporting schedules including, but not limited to, audits, cost reports, and tax
- Advising Administration of substantial financial variances from the budget and prior year.
- Initiating, coordinating, and compiling an annual budget for CFO review.
- Coordinating all audits (internal and external).
- Coordinating with other department directors on interdepartmental matters.
- Monthly close review.
- Reviewing transactions and making recommendations regarding Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Performing other similar and related duties as deemed appropriate by the CFO and CEO.
- Representing departments in internal and external matters in the absence of the Chief Financial Officer.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- Two years of experience in accounting and supervision.
- Hospital background preferred.
- Ten Key calculators, general accounting principles, and personal computer knowledge.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: