Director of Nursing – To $156K – New York, NY – Job # 2889
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Director of Nursing role in the New York, NY area. The candidate will plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the Nursing Services Department, Staff Educator/Infection Control.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $156K and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Director of Nursing responsibilities include:
- Supervising the nursing staff and informing them of new policies and procedures.
- Collaborating with the healthcare facility management team in leading the clinical team
- Managing resident data and medical records.
- Participating in the administration of the health care facility as a full member of the executive team.
- Ensuring the ongoing evaluation and innovation of services provided by organized nursing services and the organization and promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Ensuring that the legal procedures, nursing practices, and work standards are met as per facility policies and procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Recruitment, retention, and training of nurses.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Current New York State Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing.
- Three or more years of experience at a nursing supervisor level in a health care facility- hospital or nursing facility.
- Must be able to assist in emergency situations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to plan organize and implement policies and procedures.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: