Facilities Manager – To $76K – College Station, TX – Job # 2802
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Facilities Manager role in the College Station, TX area. The candidate coordinates, oversees, and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors, and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping, and janitorial work.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $76K and benefits.
Facilities Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for a facility, campus, or portfolio of buildings.
- Providing formal supervision to individual employees within a single functional or operational area.
- Managing vendor relationships and training vendors on work orders and billing.
- Invoice processing and accuracy of cost center coding.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
- Reviewing work orders to ensure that assignments are completed. Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Coordinating and managing moves, adds, and change activities.
- Managing capital projects and preparing capital project and operating budget and variance reports.
- Obtaining and reviewing price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects.
- Recommending staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, and corrective action.
- Planning and monitoring appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Providing process and procedure training.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree preferred with a focus on business, technical, or management areas.
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of leases, contracts, and related documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and intranet/internet.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: