Instructor for Healthcare Sciences Program – San Antonio, TX – Job # 2900
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an Instructor for Healthcare Sciences Program role in the San Antonio, TX area. The candidate will conduct and manage all commonly required instructional and administrative duties needed to complete the teaching and grading processes.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Instructor for Healthcare Sciences Program responsibilities include:
- Evaluation of student performance and mastery of proficiency through exams, papers, or other clinical assignments.
- Official duties and responsibilities of faculty members at the University include teaching, scholarship, service, and professional activities.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in Physical Therapy, Medicine, Occupational Therapy, or a related field.
- One or more years of professional experience.
- Two or more years of teaching experience at an institution of higher learning.
- Teaching experience in an online environment a plus.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: