IS Operations Director – Frisco, TX – Job # 2482
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization to run smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a IS Operations Director role in the Frisco, TX area. The candidate will be performing will work directly with the IS leadership team to establish ensure delivery for Corporate Solutions, Information Security, Integration Services, and Infrastructure-based technologies.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits.
IS Operations Director responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the Enterprise Architecture, Application Development, Technology Strategy, Information Security, and overall daily operations of the Information Systems environment.
- Ensuring successful daily operations of the IS production environment through strategic guidance and leadership over the IS Operations Teams for Infrastructure, Network Communications, and Application Management.
- Designing, Planning, Architecting, and managing infrastructure and application systems implementations and upgrades based on the overall IS strategic plan.
- Providing pre-sales support, including leading sales presentations where technical expertise is required and performing IT assessments of client environments and potential technology solutions for use in the enterprise.
- Alignment with Tenet Information Systems as well as other client IS Senior Directors and executive-level leaders.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding, and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- All other assigned duties.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent is also required.
- Eight years of experience in the IT industry, preferably in healthcare.
- Requires healthcare information technology leadership, including enterprise architecture, application development, and system integration experience.
- Must possess experience with vendor management, budget management, team building and leadership, application support, project/program management, and knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle technologies.
- Diverse, multi-discipline experience leading IT teams in different areas with a proven track record of managing operations including management of SLAs, developing strategies, etc.
- Desired experience with IP Telephony or IP Contact Center technology.
- Experience implementing and supporting electronic data interchange (e.g., HL7) file transmissions.
- Ability to successfully oversee numerous projects and applications simultaneously with little oversight or direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required in addition to the ability to effectively develop and deliver presentations to leadership.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: