Manager of Revenue Cycle – Chicago, IL – Job # 2453
Who We Are?
BritePros Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization to run smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Manager of Revenue Cycle role in the greater Chicago, IL market. The candidate will be responsible for the oversight of revenue cycle projects to improve the integrity of Revenue Processes.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits.
Manager of Revenue Cycle responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the financial reimbursement function including customer service, charge capture, claim submission, rejections, ERA/EFT, cash application, collections, and reporting.
- Supervising the Revenue Cycle Department in various duties, such as account management, communications with insurance providers, collections, cash posting contract analysis, claims, and charge capture.
- Overseeing regular audits and reviews to ensure staff follows policies and procedures, as well as federal and state regulations.
- Ensuring timely and accurate billing and collection activities are consistent with Federal, State, and department policies and procedures as well as maximum staff productivity.
- Developing and monitoring strategic goals and objectives; reporting performance, justification, and/or corrective action.
- General reporting and monitoring department’s financial performance at the departmental and billing area level.
- Month-end close reporting and process.
- Managing problematic patient accounts, refunds, outside collection services.
- Serving as a key external relationship manager for all payers.
- Supporting Medicare and payer correct coding initiatives by maintaining current knowledge of coding and coverage guidelines.
- Serving as a liaison between managed care, Work Comp, Medicare, and other payers, management, and clinical staff.
- Communicating with management or operational and reimbursement issues.
- Running AR reports including coordinating with the team to ensure all claims have been worked.
- Supporting Compliance Management in implementing and monitoring compliance.
- Overseeing the hiring and training of staff.
- Managing staff performance by providing regular feedback, performance reviews, and one-on-one meetings.
- Conducting random audits to verify system integrity, payer accuracy, and payment per contract, to optimize reimbursement functions.
- Other duties assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle.
- Three or more years of Management experience.
- Strong Personnel Management, Operational Flow, and Revenue Skills.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and third-party payor reimbursement rules and regulations
- Certified Coder preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, motivate, and develop staff with a focus on achieving productivity and revenue goals.
- Ability to lead by example and supervise others.
- Excellent verbal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to work with many practice management systems, Microsoft Office applications, and reporting programs.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: