Medical Assistant – To $28/hr – Chicago, IL – Job # 2907
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Medical Assistant role in the Chicago, IL area. The candidate will interview patients and document basic medical history.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $28/hr and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Medical Assistant responsibilities include:
- Scheduling procedures at the surgery center or in the clinic.
- Updating medical records.
- Obtaining prior authorizations.
- Checking with patients and typing up patients’ charts.
- Preparing and cleaning treatment rooms and medical instruments.
- Setting up and occasionally assisting during medical procedures including IUD insertions/removals, colposcopies, vulvar biopsies, and in-office hysteroscopies.
- Producing and distributing correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Medical Assistant Certification (Required).
- ATHENA EMR: 1 year (Preferred).
- medical assistant: 5 years (Preferred).
- OB/GYN: 3 years (Preferred).
- Spanish or Polish (Preferred).
- Proven working experience as a medical assistant.
- Knowledge of medical office systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in Athena EMR.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: