Medical Office Manager – To $80K – Dallas, TX – Job # 2421
Who We Are
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Medical Office Manager role in the greater Dallas, TX market. The Medical Office Manager coordinates and plans for the delivery of clerical and operational services to all patients/customers that choose the practice for healthcare services.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $80K.
Medical Office Manager responsibilities include:
- Supervising all personnel and provides direct communications to patients/families with regards to questions/inquiries about practice policies and procedures when needed.
- Assisting in overseeing daily activities at the practice.
- Establishing administrative policies, coordinating activities within the practice with staff, and assuring that operations of the practice are met with a high standard.
- Effectively communicates with the staff and surgeon regarding all practice business.
- Assesses the staffing needs daily and ensures adequate staff to provide care commensurate with the needs of the practice
- Guiding, leading, supporting, and supervising all staff.
- Scheduling daily staffing and time-off requests.
- Initiating action to manage staff conflicts and keeps Human Resources informed as needed.
- Conducting banking activities.
- Referring all human resource issues and benefits including workers comp claims to the Human Resources.
- Ordering and restocking supplies as necessary
- Working with Human Resources to oversee credentialing and privileges for their clinic’s licensed providers.
- Performing other duties as assigned, within the capacity of individual knowledge and expertise.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Health Care.
- Two or more years of previous experience in medical office management.
- Must have prior experience in a supervisory role in a healthcare setting.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare insurance is a must.
- Knowledge of Third-Party Payors, Insurance Companies, Medicare, and Workers Compensation.
- Verbal ability to communicate ideas and views effectively when speaking to groups, personnel, medical staff, and providers.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current computer systems (Practice Management software and Electronic Medical Records Software.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: