Nurse Practitioner – Cardiology – To $128K – Miami, FL – Job # 2832
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Nurse Practitioner – Cardiology role in the Miami, FL area. The candidate will be providing quality care to patients under the direction and supervision of Interventional Cardiologists.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $128K and benefits.
Nurse Practitioner – Cardiology responsibilities include:
- Providing direct treatment and management of health conditions via referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Performing physical exams and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests.
- Obtaining patient history and performing assessment via observation, interview, and examination.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic studies.
- Performing preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations, and patient care.
- Counseling and educating patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options, and community resources.
- Documenting delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Master’s Degree required.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant (Required).
- Must have active, unencumbered APRN or PA medical license.
- Three or more years of direct cardiovascular APP experience (Required).
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: