Nurse Practitioner – Dermatology – To $190K – Leesburg, FL – Job # 2833
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Nurse Practitioner – Dermatology role in the Leesburg, FL area. The candidate will diagnose and treat health conditions, as well as promote good health practices.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $190K and benefits.
Nurse Practitioner – Dermatology responsibilities include:
- Conducting physical examinations, interpreting lab tests, and overseeing patients’ health.
- Supporting disease prevention practices and helping people lead healthy lives.
- Examining patients and their medical records and ordering and studying diagnostic tests.
- Proposing treatments for chronic and infectious diseases.
- Prescribing medications.
- Informing patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications.
- Educating patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics, and prevention.
- Advance professional knowledge and conduct research.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree; required.
- Valid NP/PA license.
- Proven experience as NP/PA in a clinic, hospital, ER, or other settings.
- Expertise in Dermatology, acute care, and chronic care practices.
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: