Nurse Practitioner – Hospice – To $113K – San Antonio, TX – Job # 2793
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Nurse Practitioner – Hospice role in the San Antonio, TX area. The candidate will Perform relevant patient assessments and physical examinations.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $113K and benefits.
Nurse Practitioner responsibilities include:
- Coordinating, directing, and implementing patients’ plans of care.
- Making medical recommendations and/or referrals.
- Ordering, conducting and interpreting pertinent laboratory and diagnostic studies and procedures.
- Formulating, implementing, and evaluating an outcome-based treatment plan.
- Facilitating patient education relating to medical processes, medication, nutrition, and health promotion.
- Maintaining appropriate records detailing the patient’s treatment plans and outcomes.
- Collaborating with patients, families, other clinicians, and referral services to assist in the patient’s recovery.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required).
- Applicable current Nurse Practitioner licensure required; Palliative care certification preferred.
- Strong communication and computer skills.
- Dedication to quality patient care.
- Positive attitude.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: