Nurse Practitioner – Orthopedics – To $104K – Chicago, IL – Job # 2857
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Nurse Practitioner – Orthopedics role in Chicago, IL. The candidate will be working alongside a team consisting of chiropractors, physical therapy technicians, and case managers.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $104K and benefits.
Nurse Practitioner – Orthopedics responsibilities include:
- Physical exams on new and established patients, ordering x-rays based on musculoskeletal special tests, trigger point injections, joint injections (knee injections with Visco supplementation), and regenerative medicine (PRP, cellular regeneration products).
- Assisting in writing therapeutic exercise programs specific to the patient’s needs.
- Delivery of care, treatment, and referrals.
- Performing such clinical procedures for the patient’s benefit which are within the scope and skill of the practitioner, and which are economically feasible.
- Communicating information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals.
- Maintaining accurate, complete, concise, and timely documentation in the electronic medical record.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Current, unrestricted PA or NP license in the state or the ability to obtain.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: