Nurse Practitioner – To $128K – Corpus Christi, TX – Job # 2830
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Nurse Practitioner role in Corpus Christi, TX. The candidate will be evaluating, planning, and providing care for patients in consultation with and under the direct supervision of the attending Physician.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $128K and benefits.
Nurse Practitioner responsibilities include:
- Evaluating patient condition and medical needs while developing a plan of care.
- Compiling medical history information and other relevant data from patients and families while updating the medical record.
- Performing clinical procedures under the direction of the attending Physician and according to approved protocols.
- Following up with patients after injection or surgery (check wound, mobility, pain, recovery).
- Evaluating X-rays, MRI, and EMG.
- Providing referrals for physical therapy.
- Opportunity to do Trigger Point and joint injections.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Master’s Degree as Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
- Board Certification.
- Comfort with detailed Spine and Neuro exam.
- Comfort with prescribing medications like Muscle Relaxers.
- Strong technology background and ability to document daily.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: