Nurse Supervisor – To $95K – Houston, TX – Job # 2800
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Nurse Supervisor role in the Houston, TX area. The candidate provides guidance and direction to medical practice sites to drive patient safety and clinical quality.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $95K and benefits.
Nurse Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Participating in daily clinic operations, working directly with clinical associates and health care providers to maximize efficiency and quality of clinical services.
- Leading teams by working collaboratively with Licensed Health Care Provider(s), Practice Manager, and Clinic Program(s) Medical Director to provide assessment, treatment, education, and local state and national regulations and statutes to facilitate quality care.
- Providing feedback and assistance to the Practice Manager concerning customer satisfaction, staff development, and associate performance and satisfaction.
- Coordinating with the Quality Department, Practice Manager, and Medical Director to lead quality initiatives that drive improvements in medical practices assigned in the region.
- Working with team members (Coordinator(s), Manager, Physician Director(s)) to ensure adequate coverage for each clinic program and is flexible in sharing the workload when unexpected changes in staffing occur.
- Developing, communicating, and updating clinic(s), standards, and protocols. Adheres to Health policies and procedures to meet trends in clinical practice and patient services.
- Supervising the clinical areas to ensure timely and efficient management.
- Coordinating with Clinic Programs to ensure projects and assignments are coordinated as necessary with associates.
- Promoting the development of professional and non-professional nursing associates using teaching and role modeling techniques.
- Assisting with scheduling and evaluation of clinical associates.
- Providing support to staff during emergencies.
- Communicating regularly with the practice manager and medical director concerning pertinent associate, physician, and patient information.
- Ensuring patient assessment, management, and treatment activities are adapted to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age, and other unique needs of each patient served.
- Serving as family/patient advocate, assuring rights of patients/families are respected.
- Assisting in the evaluation of education needs of associates and developing/coordinating programs to meet educational needs.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master’s Level Nursing degree.
- Registered Nurse, current CPR certification
- Five or more years of nursing experience with two or more years of leadership experience
- Demonstrates competence to perform assigned patient responsibilities in a manner that meets the needs of the population served by the clinic.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: