Orthopedic Physician Assistant – To $95K – Chicago, IL – Job # 2840
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an Orthopedic Physician Assistant role in the Chicago, IL area. The candidate will be assisting, casting, consulting, rounding, patient evaluation and education, reviewing lab results, H&P, Pre, and post-op follow-up.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $95K and benefits.
Orthopedic Physician Assistant responsibilities include:
- Assessing patient health status including state of wellness and compliance with the care plan and determining appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Providing medical care as delegated by the physician.
- Examining patients, performing a comprehensive physical examination, and compiling patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination.
- Utilizing practice technology including, but not limited to, electronic health records, dictation, and outcomes tools to their full capability to ensure excellent patient care.
- Administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests, and interpreting test results for deviations from normal.
- Educating patients and families as appropriate and providing continuity of care.
- Attending some local sporting events, and working in the clinic and operating room.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Master’s Degree required.
- PA-C (Preferred).
- Candidate should be NCCA certified/eligible.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: