Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner – San Antonio, TX – Job # 2856
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner role in San Antonio, TX. The candidate will be providing comprehensive care to patients with acute or chronic medical conditions in an urgent care setting that includes telehealth medicine.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits.
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating a high degree of clinical expertise in working with patients with acute and chronic illnesses or acute injuries commonly encountered in both the pediatric and adult patient populations.
- Assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management, education, health promotion, and care coordination for patients and families with acute and chronic health needs.
- Providing care generally on an outpatient basis and such pre-operative care in minor surgery is normally performed on an outpatient basis.
- Delivery of care, treatment, and referrals.
- Performing such clinical procedures for the patient’s benefit which are within the scope and skill of the practitioner, and which are economically feasible.
- Communicating information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals.
- Maintaining accurate, complete, concise, and timely documentation in the electronic medical record.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Current, unrestricted PA or NP license in the state or the ability to obtain.
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure.
- Knowledge of treatment and drug interactions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: