Physician Assistant – Orthopedics – To $128K – Chicago, IL – Job # 2859
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Physician Assistant – Orthopedics role in Chicago, IL. The candidate will be running independent clinics, assisting a physician in both the office and hospital setting, seeing patients with a variety of orthopedic injuries and conditions, assisting in the operating room as needed, and performing emergency room and floor consultations.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $128K and benefits.
Physician Assistant responsibilities include:
- Providing medical care as delegated by the physician(s).
- Performing comprehensive and problem-focused histories and physical examinations.
- Formulates a treatment plan for orthopedic conditions within their scope of practice.
- Interpreting laboratory and diagnostic tests.
- Formulating and implementing treatment and therapeutic plans for hospitalized.
- Performing minor outpatient surgical procedures.
- Performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Performing closed reductions of fractures and dislocations.
- Applying braces, casts, splints, and other orthopedic appliances.
- Interpreting and correlating subjective and objective data to formulate a differential diagnosis and establish a working diagnosis.
- Implementing therapeutic intervention for specific conditions when appropriate.
- Exercising judgment on conditions requiring consultation, referral, or evaluation by the supervising orthopedic surgeon or other health care professionals.
- Ordering, collecting, and performing appropriate laboratory and diagnostic studies, such as routine laboratory tests, EMG, electrocardiogram, and radiologic examinations including arthrogram, ultrasound, CT, MRI, and bone scan studies.
- Performing compartment pressure measurements, digital blocks, and regional anesthesia
- Assisting in the surgical suite including the first assist, deep and superficial wound closure, application of internal devices, and any other procedures delegated by the supervising orthopedic surgeon.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- PA or NP license (Required).
- orthopedic clinic: 1 year (Preferred).
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: