Practice Manager – To $114K – Chicago, IL – Job # 2841
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Practice Manager role in the Chicago, IL area. The candidate will be coordinating all operational aspects across multiple clinic locations in their region.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $114K and benefits.
Practice Manager responsibilities include:
- Supporting the people and culture, as well as operational needs across the clinics to ensure optimal practice performance with the overall goal of creating an exceptional patient experience.
- Managing staff schedules across locations to ensure each practice has appropriate coverage.
- Ensuring that clinic operations run smoothly and timely daily.
- Overseeing staff competency completion and performing documentation auditing.
- Managing and communicating clinical on-call schedule.
- Management of contracted relationships required to operate the practices.
- Ensuring their team maintains an appropriate and adequate clinical supply and inventory in the office, while simultaneously remaining fiscally responsible.
- Contributing to process improvement and standardization.
- Fostering a culture centered on the highest degree of patient experience and safety.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business, or related field. Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business, or related field preferred.
- Three or more years of progressive experience in practice management; experience coordinating operations across multiple sites of practice preferred.
- Three or more years of management/leadership experience within the healthcare or related field.
- Understanding of Value-Based Care.
- Change management experience preferred.
- Ability to teach, strong organizational skills, excellent communication, customer service, relationship development, results orientation, team building, and decision-making.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: