Primary Care Physician – To $237K – Philadelphia, PA – Job # 2835
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Primary Care Physician role in the Philadelphia, PA area. The candidate will oversee their own panel of patients in a traditional outpatient setting and will have oversight of NPs or PAs.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $237K and benefits.
Primary Care Physician responsibilities include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions, preventive care and health maintenance, and coordination of care.
- Obtaining health history and performing physical examinations utilizing medical instruments and equipment.
- Analyzing reports and findings of tests and examinations and diagnosing the condition of the patient.
- Ordering or executing various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on a patient’s condition.
- Administering or prescribing treatments and medications appropriate to a patient’s diagnosis.
- Promoting health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for the prevention of disease.
- Preparing records and reports as required in support of services rendered in accordance with established procedures.
- Counseling patient and, if appropriate, family on diagnosis and treatment plans to ensure understanding and follow-through.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- BC/BE Family Medicine (Preferred).
- Pennsylvania Medical License (Preferred).
- Primary care: three or more years (Preferred).
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties, and interactions, and preventive healthcare measures.
- Excellent communication skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: