Program Evaluation Coordinator – To $50K – Hybrid Remote – Job # 2927
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Hybrid Remote Program Evaluation Coordinator role in the San Antonio, TX area. The candidate will work with various stakeholders, including administrators, faculty, and staff in coordination efforts.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $50K and benefits. (This is a hybrid remote position).
Program Evaluation Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Serving as the frontline coordinator for assessment and evaluation services.
- Supporting the Assessment Coordination Team (ACT).
- Coordinating, scheduling, and supporting Post Exam Reviews.
- Building program assessment blocks in examn (software platform) as required.
- Retrieving assessment data and providing evaluation reports to directors and the Director of Assessment and Program Evaluation.
- Monitoring and ensuring the security and confidentiality of assessment documents and
- data sources.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four or more years of relevant administrative office experience in a complex environment will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Previous experience with software-based assessment and evaluation development programs such as examn, ExamSoft, Canvas, Qualtrics.
- Knowledge of statistical methods of assessment and analyzing descriptive data in programs such SPSS or Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly attentive to detail and exceptionally organized to coordinate the complexities of assessment and evaluation, including administration and reporting.
- Proactive problem solver who demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: