Registered Nurse – ICU – To $85K + Sign-On Bonus – Temple, TX – Job # 2797
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Registered Nurse – ICU role in the Temple, TX area. The candidate will provide and plan the delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $85K plus a $20K sign-on bonus and benefits.
Registered Nurse – ICU responsibilities include:
- Planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care, developing nursing care plans in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary, and communicating changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Developing a nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Participating in the discharge planning process.
- Communicating changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Completion of education to obtain Texas Licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Registered Nurse (RN) with Texas Board of Nursing – OR – current home state license is required for multi-state license recognition through the Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Required to complete the education necessary to obtain my BSN degree within four years of my date of hire.
- BLS through American Heart Association required upon hire
- ACLS through American Heart Association within 6 months
- PALS certification through the American Heart Association/American Academy of Pediatrics endorsed program is required within six months of hire.
- One or more years of experience in an ICU setting preferred.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: