Registered Nurse – OR – To $73K + Sign-On Bonus – Dallas, TX – Job # 2787
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Registered Nurse – OR role in the Dallas, TX area. The candidate will be clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $73K plus a $20K sign-on bonus and benefits.
Registered Nurse – OR responsibilities include:
- Nursing activities related to the care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure.
- Resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel.
- Circulating in cases such as the spine, orthopedic, joint, robotic (DaVinci), urology, endoscopy, ENT, and others.
- Caring for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from one month through adolescence.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current Texas License as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS required.
- One or more years of previous OR experience.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: