Registered Nurse – Rehab – To $61K + Sign-On Bonus – College Station, TX – Job # 2785
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Registered Nurse – Rehab role in the College Station, TX area. The candidate will provide the nursing perspective and attention to detail that our highly specialized, integrated team approach requires.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $61K with a $20K sign-on bonus and benefits.
Registered Nurse – Rehab responsibilities include:
- Supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns, and offering the best solutions.
- Helping patients to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families, and friends.
- Seeing patients’ progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and building rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
- Reviewing each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental, and emotional needs.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations required.
- One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification preferred.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: