Research Nurse Coordinator (Urology) – Chicago, IL – Job # 2910
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Research Nurse Coordinator role in the Chicago, IL area. The candidate will be responsible for the accurate completion of visit procedures and collection of information from study patients according to protocols, and for protecting the health, safety, and welfare of research participants.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Research Nurse Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the integrity and quality of clinical trials are maintained and conducted in accordance w/ federal, state, and local regulations, ICH/GCP guidelines, Institutional Review Board (IRB) approvals, and institutional policies and procedures.
- Performing medical tests, including, but not limited to, patient vital signs, EKGs, phlebotomy, and nursing assessments.
- Administering investigational medications including oral, infusion, and intravesical, and performing drug accountability for all medications.
- Providing accurate and timely data collection, documentation, entry, and reporting in both sponsor and databases.
- Query patients for adverse events and notify PI to determine causality and Grading
- Submitting and maintaining Regulatory Documents for all protocols during start-up, maintenance, and close-out.
- Developing and maintaining institutional SOPs.
- Communicating and collaborating with patients, investigators, sponsors, IRB, and protocol vendors.
- Recruitment of patients and assessing eligibility requirements for protocols.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Active RN License for the state.
- One or more years of experience preferred, but not required, can train.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Basic computer skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: