Residency/Fellowship Coordinator – To $24/hr – San Antonio, TX (Temp-to-Perm) – Job # 2902
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Temp-to-Perm Residency/Fellowship Coordinator role in the San Antonio, TX area. The candidate will assist with correspondence, calendaring, forms, financial processes, and communication as needed.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $24/hr and benefits. (This is a Temporary-to-Permanent position – three openings).
Residency/Fellowship Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Providing support to other residency program coordinators based on program needs.
- Managing applications and arranging interviews, including travel with prospective residents, fellows, and program faculty.
- Coordinating and arranging meetings, preparing agendas, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Tracking finances and helping with the Graduate Medical Education (GME) program budget.
- Utilizing residency management software and online information databases.
- Managing confidential personnel matters and materials.
- Developing content for the website and maintaining the site with appropriate updates.
- Developing a marketing plan and materials.
- Developing and implementing a continuing education program for residents/fellows with weekly sessions.
- Developing and implementing a program to welcome/orient, transition, and onboard all new residents and fellows.
- Preparing contracts for new residents, fellows, faculty, and adjunct services.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two or more years of relevant experience will be required for up to two years of education.
- Experience working in a complex office environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in Spanish.
- Experience working in graduate medical education.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: