Respiratory Therapist – To $76K + Sign-on Bonus – Hillsboro, TX – Job # 2794
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Respiratory Therapist role in the Hillsboro, TX area. The candidate has advanced knowledge and training in the cardiopulmonary system that is used to manage and treat patients.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $76K plus a $15K sign-on bonus and benefits.
Respiratory Therapist responsibilities include:
- Performing and directing the administration of respiratory care services (including but not limited to oxygen therapy, aerosol therapy, inhaled medication, airway clearance, invasive and non-invasive ventilation, and bedside spirometry), in collaboration with the attending physician and care team.
- Administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation in emergency situations.
- Responsible for the safe and effective administration of medically prescribed medications, knowing their indications and contraindications
- Setting up and monitoring oxygen administration.
- Responsible for the set-up, safety check, monitoring, and troubleshooting of mechanical ventilators.
- Maintaining accurate and legible records, documenting clinical notes in patients’ charts
- Adheres to established policies including but not limited to infection control and isolation policies, HIPAA, time and attendance, and social media.
- Performing willingly and professionally with peers and patients to maintain the very best work environment and outcomes.
- Focusing on continuous quality improvement in all the aspects of clinical care, identifying, executing, and sharing opportunities to improve patient care.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Associate degree or 2 years of work experience above the minimum qualification.
- One or more years of Experience.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP): Licensed by the State of Texas Medical Board as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Registered Respiratory Therapy (RRT): Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) from the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS in 30 days of hire or transfer.
- General understanding of Respiratory Care modalities, therapies, equipment, and medications.
- Able to read, write and follow flow chart protocols as appropriate.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- General computer skills, including but not limited to typing, information security, electronic medical documentation, handheld scanning, and email.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: