Revenue Cycle Director – Asbury Park, NJ – Job # 2923
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Revenue Cycle Director role in the Asbury Park, NJ area. The candidate will be responsible for applying expert knowledge of trend identification, process implementation and improvement, planning, training, and guidance to the RCM Managers.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Revenue Cycle Director responsibilities include:
- Providing day-to-day strategic leadership and operational guidance to all RCM departments.
- Working collaboratively with peers across the group to ensure the smooth, efficient operation of the RCM departments to maximize cash flow.
- Actively seeks out and implements process improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Place high emphasis on developing an efficient, effective billing model that can sustain or improve financial performance within an evolving landscape.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in Full Cycle RCM (i.e., coding, billing, and collection) with at least three years in a management role.
- Experience working in a large, multi-location medical practice or Management Service Organization (MSO) environment
- Experience with Athena Practice management software
- Experience in all phases of managed care contracting process, including analysis and presentation of financial impact preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal form to leaders, staff, and outside entities.
- Analytical skills to develop, compile and prepare reports and convey findings as needed.
- Ability to evaluate workflows and appropriately recommends process improvements.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: