RN – Chronic Care Manager – Chicago, IL – Job # 2911
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Chronic Care Manager role in the Chicago, IL area. The candidate will be conducting assessments, writing care plans, and managing the care of our Clients with Chronic Conditions including Parkinson’s Disease and other Chronic Conditions.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
RN – Chronic Care Manager responsibilities include:
- Working collaboratively with the other members of the Care Team (Caregivers and Care Coordinators), performing supervisory visits per the regulatory requirements, and monitoring for changes in conditions with the assistance of the Care Coordinator and Caregiver Team.
- Provide staff within-service training and education specific to client care.
- Complete assessment prior to admission of potential clients to assure that their needs will be met.
- Writing and documenting the initial care plan and reviewing and revising the care plan as needed.
- Appropriately maintains client’s charts and nursing notes, as needed.
- Reconciling medication orders issued by duty-licensed prescribing practitioners for clients.
- Communicating and documenting records of medication orders, medication refills, and deliveries accurately accordingly to company protocols.
- Educating the Care Team, clients, and their families concerning potential side effects & adverse effects of medications.
- Effectively communicate with Inter-Disciplinary Clinical Team regarding changes and make referrals when needed.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Must be registered and licensed with the State of Illinois as an RN and must maintain current and unrestricted licensure.
- Two or more years of experience as a Nurse in a Home Care or Hospital setting.
- Knowledge of and success with quality programs in a healthcare setting.
- Possess leadership/supervisory skills.
- Experience in maintaining clinical records in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: