RN – Clinical Development & Training Specialist – To $78K – Milwaukee, WI – Job # 2920
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Clinical Development & Training Specialist role in the Milwaukee, WI area. The candidate will develop training and development programs and objectives.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $78K and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
RN – Clinical Development & Training Specialist responsibilities include:
- Acting as lead for new hire clinical orientation and training of facility-wide employees, ensuring that the organization is in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Creating or selecting course content and materials for training, which may be in the form of in-person classroom training, virtual training, and/or the use of an online learning management system.
- Conducting new hire orientation training using methods such as hands-on exercises, and computer-based training.
- Monitoring and analyzing training process and materials; making recommendations as necessary.
- Training and coaching managers, supervisors, and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Obtaining and /or developing effective training materials utilizing a variety of media and the company’s computer-based learning portal.
- Conducting regular employee audits and reports data.
- Planning, organizing, facilitating, and ordering supplies for employee development and training events in conjunction with the Training and Development department budget.
- Coordinating clinical/field placement for RN, LPN, CNA, and other student community programs.
- Conducting annual training and development needs assessment.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Currently Licensed to practice in the state of Wisconsin as a Registered Nurse.
- Two or more years of experience designing and delivering employee development programs for an intermediate-sized company, strongly preferred.
- Wound Care Certification preferred.
- BLS certification and willing to become an AHA BLS instructor within 6 months of hire date.
- CBRF certifications and willingness to complete CBRF Train the Trainer certification within 6 months from the date of hire.
- Knowledge and experience in supervision.
- Experience working with Relias LMS, strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of DHS 132, DHS 50, DHS 83, and DHS 89 regulations.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: