RN – Clinical Director – To $114K – Scottsdale, AZ – Job # 2895
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Clinical Director role in the Scottsdale, AZ area. The candidate will oversee patient care activities in preoperative, postoperative, and intraoperative.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $114K and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
RN – Clinical Director responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage the activities and personnel in the surgery center.
- Supervises daily clinical operations of the Surgery Center and manages the clinical and clerical staff in accordance with established Federal, State, and accreditation regulations and guidelines, as well as established Surgery Center policies and procedures.
- Purchasing of required supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for staff development, orientation, and staff discipline and appraisals.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- BSN preferred, Master of Science desirable.
- RN license – Arizona.
- BCLS and ACLS required.
- PALS preferred.
- Two or more years of ambulatory surgery clinical experience as a registered nurse with one or more years of administrative/management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience in an ambulatory surgery environment, preferably in an operating room, including direct patient care.
- Knowledge of current nursing matters relating to healthcare management including QAPI.
- Excellent communication skills; oral, written, and presentation.
- Demonstrates accountability, skill, and knowledge to practice within the scope of position responsibilities.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: