RN – Clinical Nurse Educator – To $92K – Philadelphia, PA – Job # 2837
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Clinical Nurse Educator role in the Philadelphia, PA area. The candidate will evaluate the effectiveness of educational measures implemented for the purpose of improving patient outcomes through communication with managers and nursing staff.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $92K and benefits.
RN – Clinical Nurse Educator responsibilities include:
- Providing educational sessions for staff based on identified needs of staff.
- Providing competency validation for members of the Nursing Department.
- Participating in structuring and evaluating the individualized orientation program for new employees.
- Providing courses to meet basic requirements for individual departments.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Nursing graduate from an approved school for registered nurses. BSN required MSN or master’s in health education preferred.
- Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Maintain appropriate clinical certification.
- BLS Instructor.
- Three or more years of clinical experience.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: