RN – Clinical Program Coordinator – New York, NY – Job # 2894
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Clinical Program Coordinator role in the New York, NY area. The candidate will be partnering with the physicians, APPs, Nursing, Care Coordination, and Support Services.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
RN – Clinical Program Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Ability to impact multiple patients in their role and as a result improve the patient experience.
- Participating in daily meetings focused on patient flow such as tiered huddles and inter-disciplinary rounds.
- Ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit or department.
- Serving as a consistent primary contact for the patient/family as well as referring providers and will assist with synchronizing care across settings and disciplines to navigate them through comprehensive testing and procedure selection process
- Analyzing data and distributing reports to appropriate team members and administrators.
- Identifying relevant areas, initiating projects, and participating in performance improvement teams.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Master’s preferred.
- Current New York State RN license.
- Three years of Pediatric critical care, step-down experience.
- One or more years of experience in bed coordination, admitting coordinator, and Nurse Administrator.
- Experience as Charge Nurse a plus.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: