RN – Infection Preventionist/Wound Nurse – To $85K – Philadelphia, PA – Job # 2912
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Infection Preventionist/Wound Nurse role in the Philadelphia, PA area. The candidate will be knowledgeable in the identification of infectious disease processes and how to prevent and control the transmission of infectious agents.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $85K and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
RN – Infection Preventionist/Wound Nurse responsibilities include:
- Functioning as an educator and resource for staff, residents, and families.
- Collaborates on the development of an annual IP plan, based on population(s) served and services provided, and collects/analyzes data to determine the effectiveness of the plan.
- Identifying, investigating, reporting, preventing, and control of infections and communicable diseases within the organization, including both healthcare-associated infections and community-acquired infections.
- Working in harmony with the nursing staff assessing, treating, and creating care plans for patients with complex wounds, ostomies, and/or continence conditions.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Must possess a current PA RN License and up-to-date CPR certification.
- Wound care: 1 year (Required).
- Assist in obtaining Infection Prevention Certification.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: