RN – Operations Administrator – To $81K – Chicago, IL – Job # 2826
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill an RN – Operations Administrator role in the Chicago, IL area. The candidate will assume the overall authority of hospital operations on off shifts, and escalates issues to Administrator on Call (AOC) and/or department Manager/Directors as necessary.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $81K and benefits.
RN – Operations Administrator responsibilities include:
- Directing activities of patient care management and the physical facility according to approved standards, policies, and procedures, during evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays in the absence of department manager and directors as well as Executive Leadership.
- Preparing and distributing administrative reports electronically which include but are not limited to census, administrative, and isolation.
- Managing available staffing and other resources to provide a safe environment for the patient.
- Reviewing patient care staffing schedules and assigning staff according to patient needs and classification guidelines.
- Supervising and coordinating patient services, equipment, and supply use.
- Communicating information regarding patient care and staff-related problems, with appropriate department heads.
- Coordinating patient flow and corresponding patient care staffing to achieve maximum efficiency of nursing resources.
- Developing and maintaining a plan for the coordination of admissions and transfers (bed assignment) throughout the patient care areas.
- Serving as a patient advocate and responding to patient/family questions and concerns and taking appropriate action on all patient-related incidents/complaints.
- Acting as a resource to staff to ensure the efficiency of resources, patient satisfaction, and quality outcomes including but not limited to attending RRTs, Code Blues, and disasters both internal and external until a command center is established and escalates issues related to the environment of care or personnel to appropriate Manager/Director/Vice President.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- RN License in the state of IL without disciplinary.
- Three or more years of experience as an RN.
- Active IL BLS.
- Experience with staff scheduling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: