RN – Pediatric ER – Minneapolis, MN – Job # 2897
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an RN – Pediatric ER role in the Minneapolis, MN area. The candidate will coordinate and provide family-centered nursing care to infants, children, and adolescents, utilizing the nursing process.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
RN – Pediatric ER responsibilities include:
- Independently performs the functions of a registered nurse in direct patient care.
- Utilizing the nursing process in the delivery of developmentally appropriate care.
- Accountable for professional practice including independent nursing functions and delegated medical functions performed in collaboration with other health team members.
- organize, modify, evaluate, document, and maintain the plan of care for Emergency Department patients.
- Using clinical judgment based on nursing skills acquired through formal and informal experiential knowledge and evidence-based guidelines to globally assess the patient’s situation and through critical thinking and clinical decision-making, develop an appropriate plan of care for the patient, with the aim of promoting comfort.
- Providing education and facilitating learning for patients, families, and the patient care team in a way that demonstrates a sensitivity to recognize, appreciate, and incorporate differences related to diversity.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Minnesota RN licensure.
- Current BLS certification.
- An informational meeting with the Patient Care Manager is required prior to awarding the position.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: