Specialty RN (Neurology) – New Castle, DE – Job # 2918
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Specialty Nurse (Neurology) role in the New Castle, DE area. The candidate will participate in patient and family education regarding common Neurology diagnoses.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Specialty RN – Neurology responsibilities include:
- Phone triage, scheduling questions, insurance authorization, letters, relaying imaging findings after discussing with providers, and responding to portal messages.
- Performs ongoing assessment and evaluation of patient progress and revision of interdisciplinary plan of care related to patient needs.
- Utilizing the nursing process as a basis for providing and evaluating nursing care.
- Demonstrating proficiency in the care of all ages, neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, and adults.
- Identifying patient/family need for further resources and initiating appropriate teaching and/or referrals.
- Acting as a liaison between families and members of the health care team.
- Participating in the development of standards of care for the specialty patient population.
- Participation in departmental and hospital programs for Quality/Process Assessment and Improvement.
- Identifying opportunities to improve services, making recommendations, and implementing actions as appropriate and consistent with the goals.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- BSN required.
- Three years of related clinical experience preferred.
- Active Delaware RN license.
- Pediatric nursing experience required.
- Prior neurology nursing experience preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Basic computer skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: