Staff Development Nurse – To $33/hr – Philadelphia, PA – Job # 2904
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Staff Development Nurse role in the Philadelphia, PA area. The candidate will be responsible for the effective direction, management, and operation of the infection prevention department.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $33/hr and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Staff Development Nurse responsibilities include:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the educational program and service for this facility.
- Effective direction, management, and operation of the infection prevention department.
- Providing educational programs to residents, residents’ family members, and other responsible parties based on identified needs and knowledge deficits.
- Providing appropriate orientation programs for all newly hired Nursing Department employees.
- Developing and coordinating the infection prevention and control program throughout the facility.
- Planning and implementing an orientation program for all Nursing Department personnel and based on identified educational needs, offering individualized counseling and guidance (including infection control and employee health program).
- Formulating in-service education objectives.
- Establishing criteria for all in-service education programs, constructing the curriculum, course outlines, objectives, teaching methods, examinations, and evaluation tools for each program.
- Constructing an annual schedule for the presentation of mandatory in-service programs.
- Distributing educational materials to facility employees to foster continuing of knowledge.
- Serving as a resource and consultant to any facility employee in order to provide ongoing learning and self-improvement.
- Submitting a monthly report to the Director of Nursing addressing the facility’s in-service education activities.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Strongly recommended that the individual possesses a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S. in Education acceptable).
- Licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a Registered Nurse.
- Active CPR Certification is required.
- Two (2) years of professional nursing experience in a long-term care environment.
- One (1) year of education or management experience with direct care staff.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: