Urgent/Primary Care Physician – Springfield, PA – Job # 2834
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill an Urgent/Primary Care Physician role in the Springfield, PA area. The candidate will oversee their own panel of patients in an urgent care setting and will have oversight of NPs or PAs.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits.
Urgent/Primary Care Physician responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional treatment, and collaborative care options (within the scope of urgent care), including physical examinations, assessments, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Triage and manage patients thoroughly and efficiently, maintaining a steady flow to avoid long wait times.
- Ordering and interpreting x-rays, lab results, and EKGs.
- Applying and modifying braces, splints, and other orthopedic appliances as needed.
- Maintaining effective working relationships and rapport with patients/families, other physicians, employees, and volunteers.
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes to the management team.
- Focusing on efficiency metrics to improve urgent care flow, patient experience, and throughput.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- BC/BE (Required).
- Medical License Number (Required).
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties, interactions, and preventive healthcare measures.
- Excellent communication skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: