VP – Human Resources – Canton, TX – Job # 2810
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a VP – Human Resources role in the Canton, TX area. The candidate will measure all aspects of the organization’s strategic Human Resources initiatives, policies, and objectives.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits.
VP – Human Resources responsibilities include:
- Developing and leading market Human Resource leaders in areas of human resource knowledge, strategy, communication, and other key competencies.
- Leading, aligning and measuring corporate Human Resources strategic initiatives in the market with the support of Corporate Human Resources Centers of Expertise to accomplish business objectives.
- Assisting the leadership in the transition to the organization’s Human Resources culture towards improved outcome orientation, customer service, and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensuring Human Resources policies and practices are consistent with and support our mission and follow guidelines, Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise to develop recruiting strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the market for positions of responsibility.
- Ensuring alignment in the market in relation to compensation practices.
- Utilizing data and metrics to define additional Human Resources needs within the market.
- Developing appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the market.
- Providing technical advice and knowledge to others within the Human Resources discipline.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets.
- Participating in senior management meetings and activities.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- Seven or more years of related Human Resources experience.
- Related experience is defined as multi-site leadership experience preferably in the health care field.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: