Case Manager Director – To $105K – Gatesville, TX – Job # 2788
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Case Manager Director role in the Gatesville, TX area. The candidate will supervise and directs case management staff in the provision of care.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $105K and benefits.
Case Manager Director responsibilities include:
- Works closely with physicians, nurses, and associated clinical professionals to help patients in an acute setting transition to a lower level of care.
- Planning, providing, and documenting discharge planning, teaching, and educating patients, family, or others to attain optimal health and continuity of care.
- Facilitates and coordinates post-hospital care.
- Follow-up phone call with each patient within three days post-discharge.
- Interacts and supplements the health care team to enhance the social, emotional, and psychological care of patients/family/significant others.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Five or more years of case management experience preferred.
- Registered Nurse currently licensed by the State of Texas.
- Possess and maintain Basic Life Support Certification through American Heart Association.
- ACLS preferred.
- Current CPR training.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: