Client Care Manager – To $82K – Philadelphia, PA – Job # 2569
Who We Are
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from all across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We are seeking to fill a Client Care Manager role in the greater Philadelphia, PA market. The candidate will assume overall responsibility for managing client care for a non-medical, home care agency including ensuring superior care, outstanding client/customer service, and working with a team of professionals in all client/caregiver matters.
The position includes a generous salary of up to $82K.
Client Care Manager responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and introducing all caregivers to families and communicating client care plans to caregivers/families.
- Managing caregivers to ensure ongoing high-level caregiving, and all the dynamics involved in 100% satisfaction.
- Receiving inquiry calls from prospective clients and referral partners and conducting phone interviews resulting in a high percentage of home assessments.
- Maintaining client/caregiver files and documentation.
- Conducting in-home assessments to determine the type of care needed and establish a detailed care plan.
- Ensuring that the needs and personalities of the care recipients are matched with the appropriate field staff to achieve compatibility, continuity, and overall amazing care.
- Communicating with client and family regularly to make sure of satisfaction/success and address client/caregiver concerns.
- All other assigned duties.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two or more years of relevant experience in non-medical home care or a similar industry.
- Case management experience is desirable.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Strong computer skills.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: