Clinical Research Coordinator – To $71K – Houston, TX – Job # 2865
Who We Are?
BritePros Healthcare Staffing is completely committed to sourcing only the best administrative and clinical talent in the healthcare industry. Our pool of candidates within the world of healthcare is unparalleled. We simply want your healthcare organization running smoothly so you can focus on providing the best health services to your patients.
Healthcare organizations from across the country rely upon BritePros Staffing to present only the most qualified talent for each specific job. Our unique application of the Behavior-based Interviewing Model allows BritePros Staffing to properly vet and evaluate talent relative to key technical and cultural markers for each unique job opening.
We seek to fill a Clinical Research Coordinator role in the Houston, TX area. The candidate will oversee overall clinical operations related to the conduct of the trial (i.e., recruitment, informed consent procedure, visit coordination, sampling, visit scheduling, etc.).
The position includes a generous salary of up to $71K and benefits. (This is not a remote position).
Clinical Research Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Working in collaboration with the study team to ensure trial preparation.
- Maintenance of IP as per specific protocol and guidelines.
- Serving as the main point of contact (after SIV) for all monitoring needs.
- Preparing for monitoring visits to make sure the monitor receives all necessary information during their visits.
- Participating in the SQV’s, IMV’s, SIV’s and COV’s and accompanying the monitor during monitoring activities.
- Playing a role in developing and implementing a recruitment plan to ensure long-term recruitment target is met.
- Monitoring enrollment and providing enrollment updates for the clinical team and sponsors.
- Ensuring timely and accurate transcription of information on source documents, paper case report forms (CRF’s), and electronic CRF’s.
- Attending and participating in the Investigator Meetings (which may include travel) and any other meetings (web/telephone) as needed.
- Reviewing study protocol with the clinical team and ensure everyone is aware of their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensuring inventory of clinical supplies is completed.
- Ensuring the proper organization of your study materials in the storage room.
- Developing or improving the system of maintaining subject files.
- Completing any and all documents given to you in a timely fashion.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Maintain certification of IATA & GCP along with any protocol-specific required training.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: